Wednesday, December 12, 2012

About me

Hi there!
I'm a 20 years old student with a crush for nail polish, the more the merrier!
For a while now I've started experimenting different nail painting techniques, I'm still an amateur, but with practice and devotion comes progress and with that perfection, right?
This blog comes in handy for me, because I like to keep track of my designs and because I want to share with you my ideas and maybe even encourage you to "step up the game" and give up the dull nails for more interesting ones!
I'd like to point out that you don't have to be a certified nail technician, for more fun and attractive nails, you just have to love nail art and be a self-taught person.
After all, cute nails do make our day and you will definitely get noticed with a beautiful manicure, it's like a magnet for the eyes! So girls be bold!
Kisses.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!