Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Fun Challenge - Life's a beach

Hello lovelies!

I have a quick post for you today as I'm gladly taking part (though only to the end) to a June Challenge named Summer Fun. Sadly, as I've said, I was able to participate only to the last theme called Life's a beach.
I couldn't resist the temptation of doing beach themed nails! I've never tried such designs before and recently I saw on precious polish a mani which I instantly loved and wanted to recreate and this was the perfect circumstance.

So, I hope you like my manicure, I particulary love the two accent fingers - I've used Golden Rose - Jolly Jewels #107 (which is gorgeous by the way).

Kisses!

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous... :) sooo beachy! :) and BTW: Link code works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, oja aia cu sclipici e de-a dreptul superba :X Imi super place :X

    Pup

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! The glitter polish is gorgeous! And your star(fish) look perfect! This challenge is making me miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frumos ca intotdeauna modelul tau! Vreau la mare cat mai repede! Oja GR e perfecta! Te pup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place mult combinatia :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. foarte interesant modelul!

    http://aaannniiieee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!