Saturday, September 14, 2013

T.P.A. - Glamorous Aquarius

Hey girls!

Today we're talking again about a challenge - The Polish Addict Challenge - created by our lovely G. She really managed to put together a bunch of interesting themes as it is the one for this Saturday - Your zodiac sign. I must say I believe in such things and I really find myself in the traits of my zodiac sign.
Azi vorbim din nou despre o provocare - The Polish Addict Challenge - creată de talentata noastră G. 
Chiar a reușit să pună laolalta o grămadă de teme interesante, cum e și cea de Sâmbăta asta - semnul tău zodiacal. Trebuie să recunosc că mereu am crezut în așa ceva și chiar mă regăsesc în trăsăturile zodiei mele. 
Sunlight
Glitters are always tricky to catch on camera
I'm sure you figured out by now that I'm an Aquarius (hence the title^^) which is an air sign so I thought of a starry sky to go with it. And I had the perfect nail polish for that: Farmasi #84 which was just lying there in my drawer untried, such a pitty 'cause it's a gorgeous blue with subtle silver particles in it. I love it! To make it even more glamorous I sponged Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #102 near the cuticules. I'm gonna cry when I'll take them off, I know :))

Sunt sigură că v-ați dat seama din titlu că sunt Vărsător, care e o zodie de aer și m-am gândit că un cer înstelat s-ar potrivi de minune. Aveam oja perfectă pentru asta: Farmasi #84 care doar stătea în dulăpiorul meu neîncercată, păcat de ea, că e de un albastru superb cu mici particule argintii. O ador! Dar, ca să o fac și mai sclipitoare am aplicat cu burețelul chiar lângă cuticule Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #102. O să plâng când mi-o voi da jos, știu :))

It seems like it's been the week of glitter gradients, you can see a totally different color scheme in my previous post Taping+studs+glitter equals pretty

Thanks for reading ♥
Bisous!

24 comments:

  1. Imi place atat de mult! Combinatia e una reusita! Ei, te vei chinui, dar a meritat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe si eu sunt varsator :D imi place combinatia ta :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frumos gradientul, imi place mult oja de la Farmasi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. arata super, la prima vedere am crezut ca esti pesti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's super pretty and the combination works so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pe jolly 102 o am si eu

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing, I love the silver glitters on the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frumos gradientul si ador si oja, chiar zilele astea am vazut-o si vreau sa pun si eu mana pe ea :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. frumoasa manichiura!Cred ca merge si la zodia pesti, tot in nuante de albastru se prezinta si ei :)
    Te pup:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cred ca n-am incercat niciodata o manichiura de genul acesta, mereu le-am admirat la alte fete.
    Vreau si euuu, arata superb!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!! It's so darn pretty!! Gorgeous nails lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!