Thursday, January 23, 2014

Farmec review - Wilted Rose

Hi guys!

Tonight I'll be as brief as I can! I'm a bit moody, I had an exam today...you know how it is! I wore this manicure for almost a week, so that's something and the best part is that I had only minimal tip wear (but I'll have to admit I didn't do chores or any stuff at all, I was studying) so this nail polish didn't go through "hell" to proof its strength.

Let me present it to you properly - it's called Wilted Rose and it belongs to a local beauty brand called Farmec. It's a pretty pink with tiny (veeeery tiny) specks of black, it's a signature of this collection (You can view another shade mixed like this in Muddy boots and...) . I decided to do an accent, a floral one, as you know me, a sucker for one stroke. Although, I should practice more.
It was cloudy so excuse the editing, I wanted it to look closer to real life
Salutare fetelor! Azi, vă vorbesc și în română deoarece vă prezint o ojă românească get-beget! Este vorba despre Farmec - Wilted Rose - din colectia toamna-iarna. E un roz tare drăguț, cu puncticele mici negre (habar n-am ce sunt) ce o fac mai specială. Se aplică frumos (ca orice ojă Farmec) și e opacă dintr-un strat mai gros sau două mai subțiri, eu am preferat două - se așează mai bine pe unghie. Consistența e un pic mai groasă față de ojele Farmec cu care suntem obișnuite, dar asta nu reprezintă un impediment. Noua colecție o puteți vedea pe site-ul Farmec, dar sunt sigură că a apărut deja în magazine!
This product was provided for an honest unbiased review
Puteti vedea si Muddy Boots aici, pe blog!

Thanks for reading♥
Kisses.

P.S. My blog's facebook page had an amazing week thanks to the #sharethelove "movement". It went up by 650 likes, so a super sweet thank you with a cherry on top to those who made it possible, you rock!!


I reserve the right to an honest review. All the opinions shared in this post are my own.


18 comments:

  1. Un roz prafuit superb si o floricica atent realizata. Stii deja ca ador manichiurile tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte frumoasa culoarea <3 si modelul <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte frumoasa manichiura <3 superb rozul,imi place colectzia asta ,toate nuantzele sunt frumoase <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color, also silent night looks amazing! http://polish-andlemonade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oare cand o sa imi creasca si mie unghiile sa pot sa-mi folosesc ojele? :)) mi le-am distrus complet purtand unghii false pentru 3 saptamani.

    Superba manighiura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stiu cum e cu unghii mici :( ce pot sa-ti recomand e sa le hranesti cu tot felul de uleiuri (masline, migdale, argan, vitamina E uleioasa) si sa le hidratezi intens si asa vor creste mai repede si mai sanatoase :)

      Delete
  6. Oh! I thought that your comment system has changed, at first :)) So I send you the second about how beautiful your flower design is!!))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)) I'm glad you figured it out! Thank you for both comments ^^

      Delete
  7. Beautiful manicure! I love this shade of pink is very pretty. I'm studying too and running out of time! have not changed my mani in 5 days, it seems an eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce frumoasa e manichiura, iar oja de la Farmec arata superb. Cred ca o sa o achizitionez si eu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es preciosa y muy elegante.
    Me uno tu blog, me ha gustado.
    Muack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and feminine! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!