Thursday, April 30, 2015

Alaska (Dotticure)

Hello girls!

Everyone is talking about summer, sunny days, hot hues on your nails or clothes and here's me with a manicure that kinda shouts winter...ups!  Or we could look at it as a delicate manicure, not like heavy snowfall. I quite like the end result, I was not expecting to look this good. But hey maybe it's just me! :)

So today's turn is Alaska's from Rimmel London. It's a very sheeeeeeer milky white. I have it here in two coats and I tried once even three and it still doesn't reach full opacity. It's one of those nail polishes that will never ever be opaque, that's one of the reason I added those dots, I wanted to do this look for a long time and I'm glad I fnally had the chance. I used two different whites for the dotticure. One is Golden Rose #101 and the other one is Golden Rose #04. I also used Avon Platinum Top Coat ~ my absolute favorite!


So this is it for today! I hope you like this manicure and maybe will try it yourself. It's really easy to achieve this look, you need a dotting tool or a pen and you simply dot away.

I would love to know what do you think about this winterish look during spring time? Please don't hate me for reminding you of winter, when spring has barely shown its face. I promise my next manicure will have some hot color blocking!

Have a great day!
With Love, R.

17 comments:

  1. Adorabil si gingas modelul! ♥
    Baza nude este una din preferatele mele dintotdeauna. Iar bulinutele ofera un aer boem unghiilor.
    A 2-a poza este foarte frumoasa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos! Chiar m-am mirat cum dintr-o tehnica asa simpla sa iasa ceva asa de "soft" ^^

      Delete
  2. Extrem de frumoasa efectul final. Este eleganta si super finuta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I'd say that it's a manicure which is all-year-around depending on the eye of the beholder. Either winterry white or like summer fresh white to tanned hands. Great work :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true what you've said! Thanks for your input, it is much appreciated :)

      Delete
  4. I really like how delicate it is! Actually, I don't find it wintery at all. It would be a perfect wedding mani, and most weddings are in Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I thought it would go so well for a wedding mani but then it's just dots, nothing fancy so some may disagree with us. Thanks for your thoughts on the matter :)

      Delete
  5. imi place cum a iesit, o sa o incerc si eu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur sa aud asta! Sunt sigura ca o sa-ti iasa super :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!