Saturday, July 11, 2015

Just another lovely purple

Hey there!

So this is my last draft :)) After bragging in a previous post that I have this regular posting thing under control, today I'm telling you that I don't, and that's ok because my nails have been bare for a few days now, my exams are over and I don't know when I'm going to post again. So yeah I'm taking a little vacation, but I'll be back soon. 

 I must say I've had a love-hate relationship with Miss Sporty nail polishes, but this collection Bing Colours is really nice, they have a good formula and opacity and also a nice shine. Oh yeah, it also dries quick and lasts a few good days. I only have two from this collection, the other one is a gorgeous blue, check it out in Not so perfect dotticure.                                                                            
Thank you for watching! 
Now, that school's over I hope I'll get more time to do some nail art, I miss it :)
Have a great weekend!
Love, R.

15 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa nuanta !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this collection too,but i have only few bottles ! this purple is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. O nuanta tare placuta si una dintre preferatele mele! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E perfecta, cred ca se potriveste oricui :)

      Delete
  4. foarte frumoasa! o am si eu, chiar uitasem complet de ea :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pai foloseste-o! E pacat de asa minunatie sa stea nefolosita :)

      Delete
  5. I think this colour looks great on you! I've never tried a Miss Sporty nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte frumoasa nuanta acestui mov!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!