Sunday, January 24, 2016

Frost

Hello my dears!

Is it to late to say Happy New Year?!! Nonetheless, I wish you all a splendid year, full of fulfillment. I'm very happy I finally had the chance to photograph my manicure! Don't think I've gone "nude" in my blogging hiatus, I do my nails once a week or maybe twice but taking photos in good light is the tricky part. 


I know I may be boring you with yet again a stamping nail art, but please tell me how else would I achieve such intricate designs? It's like once I've "mastered" the stamping technique I don't want to do anything else. Maybe, like so, I'm not showing you original and unique designs, but honestly, I don't really care about that, I just want my nails to look pretty :)


I think this particular combination goes really well with the season; it has been so cold lately, I thought this would go nicely. You would think why not do something more cheerful to fight the cold but, I've wore so much red on my nails this month, I need a break. For the stamping, I used again the BP-L018 and black Konad nail polish; the base is LA Colors, Live.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you've enjoyed this manicure.
With love, R.

6 comments:

  1. Foarte frumos model,bine ai revenit <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Oana :* Ma bucur ca m-ai vizitat :)

      Delete
  2. Minunata combinatie si modelul stampilat e foarte elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La multi ani. Long time no see, bine ai revenit! Foarte frumoasa combinatia de oje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I like this mani a lot, it looks frosty underneath indeed! Frost and dark ground and a sweater :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!