Saturday, January 30, 2016

Paisley Print

Hello my dears!

What is one to do when one has to study? Do something else that seems very important....yeah sure; doing nail art is crucial (hear my sarcasm here). So today, I indulged in some recreational activities such as mixing nail polishes to create new ones. That sounds fuuun! I took one Rimmel London Alaska - presented in Alaska (Dotticure) and a brown Farmasi Shimmer #208 and the result is what you see in the photos.


 For the stamping I used a Born Pretty Store plate that I reviewed in Mint Dream, you can find the plate at this LINK, I'm loving every print on it. The polish for the stamping is the black Konad I got also from Born Pretty Store; it makes stamping a breeze.

Because of the cold weather I keep my nails short so they won't break so easily. My advice to you, if you tend to do the same is to use nude colors if you want them to appear longer. Personally I sometimes prefer to use strong, dark colors when they are short, it makes me feel like a little rebel...

What colors do you prefer when you have short nails in winter? 


Thank you for your visit! 
Would love to hear your thoughts on the manicure.
Have a great Sunday!
With love, R.

11 comments:

  1. Imi place foarte mult imprime-ul acesta am incercat anul trecut sa-l pictez pe unghii bine nu a iesit perfect da ok, ojele sunt adorabile imi place nude-ul de la Rimmel.Si unghiutele mele sunt foarte scurte momentan dar le iubesc si asa. Te pup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc pentru comentariu :) Ma gandesc ca e complicat si migalos sa redai un asemenea model prin pictura, bine ca exista stampile :D

      Delete
    2. da de cele mai multe ori ma bucur ca exista stampile dar sa sti ca e si foarte minunat sa te chinui sa mai si pictezi lucrul pe care nu reusesc sa -l mai fac in ultima perioada :(

      Delete
  2. Foarte frumos paisley ai facut,imi place mult print-ul asta <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi place modelul imprimat si nuantele alese. Ma bucur ca ai revenit pe blog, sper ni te alaturi in continuare pe grup. Poate si la colaborarea de sambata. Mi-e un dor manichiurile tale desenate. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iti multumesc pentru vorbele frumoase! Mai ales venind din partea unei persoane asa talentate ca tine :) Te pup!

      Delete
  4. Combinatia de oje este superba iar modelul stampilat elegant si chiar delicat. Imi place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern; I have this stamping plate and it's my favourite from this plate. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!