Sunday, February 7, 2016

February's nail challenge: red

Hello ladies!

Welcome to the february's nail challenge! I've decided to join a lovely group of ladies from all over Romania (fellow bloggers and nail polish addicts) and take part in their monthly nail challenges! Uuuh that sounds like a lot of fun! At least, this way I can make sure, there's a post on the blog every saturday (or sunday...ups).

So let's see what we have for today! The first theme of the month is RED - as you can see below the topics are slightly Valentine themed. And this brings me some memories.... about the first challenged I ever took part in and actually "hosted" - the Valentine's Day Series. Oh dear, those are some newbie posts!
I'm sorry but I'm not done with my stamping frenzy just yet. I just couldn't resist the temptation to use this cute design that's so appropiate for the love festival to come. I received this stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. I can't wait to try out all the patterns! For the base I used Essence Wild white ways. I know that there isn't a lot of red on my nails but I just didn't feel like wearing it, even though I usually like it on my nails.

I invite you to visit the other ladies participating to the challenge:
Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

4 comments:

  1. Frumos model, very girly, pupici <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce draguta e manichiura.imi plave cum ai folosit rosu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce draguta este mani! ♥
    De curand am primit si eu placuta aceasta si trebuie sa-i pregatesc un review.
    Chiar ieri ma uitam la ea ca nu stiu ce model sa aleg. Sunt "delicioase" toate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamping here! And I also like the white Essence, I have one and I'm very satisfied. I've followed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!